Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Freedom and Honesty is Back!

I'm a super busy person but I need an outlet for the ridicules, unAmerican acts happening in the United States today. As long as the GOP is held captive by the religious right trying to force their sick version of fundamentalist Christianity down our throats (I'm not against all Christianity, just the proselytizing extremists) and self serving, greedy corporations who are abusing the privileges we have given them, I'll continue to post in hopes of bringing insight and truth to more people. If you see a mistake here or you disagree, I would love to hear from you.

Contrary to the belief of what I thought were some of my more intelligent conservative friends, I am not partisan. Hell, I'm not even a Democrat. You'll see criticism here of Obama and his team and of the left when it is needed.

Today's video: UnitedHealthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley makes $102,741 an hour. Do you think he cares more about your health or his obscene profits?



No comments: