Monday, July 14, 2008

I Teach a Classroom Full of Terrorists!

Of course this is nonsense. But I just read about Fox News Anchor E.D. Hill who called Barack and Michelle Obama's 'fist pound' a "terrorist fist jab."


WHAT?!?!

My students 'fist jab' all the time. They even fist jab with me! Does that make me a terrorist FOX news?

[I am laughing in seat, this is truly too much. The audacity!]

Now I know lovers of the faux news network are jumping out of their seats saying, "yes, but E.D. Hill lost her show, "American Pulse."" But she hasn't been fired from the network!

For you FOX watchers who don't get out of your gated community often, the fist jab (also called fist bump, the fist pound, knuckle bump, knuckle knock, the rock, spud, giving props, or the get some among other names) is a type of hand shake similar to the high-five. Hanna-Barbera's Wonder Twins fist pounded in the 1970's superhero cartoon Super Friends.

I knew the conservatives where going to come out with some really ridiculous stuff during this election like the lies about attending a radical Muslim madrassa and repeating over and over again Obama's middle name, Hussein, but this is truly creative.


sources: BBC, Huffington Post, CNN, Wikipedia

No comments: